Thursday, April 26, 2012

I need hair help!!!?

I have hair around 3 inches past my shoulders, and it's mostly wavy and curly in some parts, and it's really thin. I am thinking about growing it really long to weigh it down a bit, but I am also wondering if I should cut it like in my picture. I need something that is very low maintenance, I can't afford a straitener, and I don't mind brushing out long hair. I also want to dye it either dark brown, black or dirty blonde, I already tried red and it turned out like fire truck red, so even if red hair dye won't make my hair like that again, I am not taking the risk of making my head look like it needs to be put out. HELP!!!



I need hair help!!!?

if your hair is really thin then letting it grow longer will only make it look thinner.going to dark or to light will also make it look thinner, try a medium shade of blonde or brown good luck i hope this helped



I need hair help!!!?

Your Avatars Hair is great i used to have a haircut like that i think if you do that style in dark brown and don't cut it as short as the picture it would look great.



Hope I could help

No comments:

Post a Comment