Thursday, April 26, 2012

Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

im 16 years old....i have red hair....is that a turn off to guys?...what do you think about red hair?...reasons why you wouldnt like a girl with red hair?



Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

Well in my experience lot of women w/red hair are very mean and angry.but i have seen very beautiful red heads before and they usually have straight hair



Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

i dont like girls with red hair because... i like brunettes or blondes. i dont know, i just think they suck in bed or something like that. i cant explain



Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

I love redheads!



Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

I think red hair is sexy but not on a PALE girl.... sorry it just doest work



Question about my hair!!!!(asking guys)?

I have definitely met and been with some beautiful red headed ladies. But, their hair is not what makes them who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment