Monday, May 7, 2012

Confused about hair color?

In normal house light, my hair looks dark brown, but sometimes it has a mild red hue. My father has been said to have had red hair as a child. But in sunlight, my hair looks very dark, close to black, brown. At times my hair has appeared medium brown, but I'm not sure of which light setting I was in. When not shaven,my beard's a mix of red/orange, grey/silver, dark brown and possible black.



What is my primary hair color?



Confused about hair color?

I think it's a mixture. I'm the same. I have blond, red and different tones of brown in my hair.



I love my hair colour. It doesn't have a primary hair colour, but if I had to say what colour it is I'd call my hair colour hair auburn or brown.



Confused about hair color?

Classified as dark auburn I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment