Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby's hair!?

My son has red hair (not much, though). No one close in our family has red hair, so I'm thinking it might change. He's 6 months old, do you think his hair color might change? I like the red, it's cute, I'm just asking what anyone thinks!



Baby's hair!?

It might just get a little darker.... and then you would have a son with auburn hair. Whoa, will he ever drive the girls crazy in high school with a head of beautiful hair like that !!! Sounds like there was a red head back a couple of generations ago.



Baby's hair!?

my gd's was very red, but now is changing....turns out my mom had red hair when she was a child and it skipped a few generations for us to have another red head,



it could change, but I wish my gd's would not



Baby's hair!?

It usually changes!! It will probably end up being light brown!!



Baby's hair!?

I'm sure it will change.



mb



Baby's hair!?

I think that his hair will either lighten or darken (depends on your and the father's hair color) but he sure will be cute!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment