Monday, April 23, 2012

I'd like to put a few bright red streaks in my highlighted dark blonde hair, what is the best w

I don't want to go to a salon...is there a good at home product?



I'd like to put a few bright red streaks in my highlighted dark blonde hair, what is the best way?

This is the best way:



http://www.hairextensions.com/product.ph...



It's wonderful. If you really, really want to make it permanent (do you?!) then I would recommend going to a salon. Better safe than sorry!



Good luck!



I'd like to put a few bright red streaks in my highlighted dark blonde hair, what is the best way?

I would suggest clip in extensions. You do not want to try to color your blonde hair red yourself. It'll end up turning pink, trust me. If you want it permanent go to a salon. It won't cost much if you're only get a few streaks put in.

No comments:

Post a Comment