Monday, April 23, 2012

Hair Dye Question!?

Ok I have short natural strawberry blonde hair.I've dyed my hair twice Now. #1. med brown with shade of red...4 weeks l8ter #2 light brown with no red..but I added highlights to that once i finished dyeing it*



So anyways the prb im facing is that my first one turned out more red after about a week so I didnt like it ( Hate red Hair on myself ) Then my second one seemed ok until I put on highlights and the highlights turned it Orangish-Red Even worst!!!!



So basically I just want my hair to be %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;ligh-med brown around the side %26amp; back of my Hair...Then The rest of it ( top of my hair ) to be like bleached or highlighted or w/e you suggest that'll make it look like blonde or highlighted.%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;



P.s I currently have a Reddish orange Hair color *mostly red*



%26amp; want to know if that'll effect my next hair dye..if so how???



Also IF it is psb to get it to look how I want Please help me on what I do need or dont need to get it right! Thanks!



I really need Help!!!



Hair Dye Question!?

go to the salon to get it done right, hun.



Hair Dye Question!?

I dye my hair and use a medium brown, also a medium reddish brown. equal appoints , after doing that I use a highlighter kit and put the highlites where I want them.. You need to leave it on the hair long enough to go beyond the orange stage. then it ill be a blond effect. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment