Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hair dye pictures? Need a picture to show my stylist!?

Ok, so I have red hair right now. I want to add black and (some) blonde to it but I can't figure out how I want it to be done. I'm debating between highlighting or minking it to perfection, or doing the red on top black on bottom route. If anyone has pictures of either dramatic highlihgting or top-bottom dye jobs I'd appreciate it.



Also, it doesn't have to be in red. Any color works, I just need a guide!



Hair dye pictures? Need a picture to show my stylist!?

Black on the bottom, Red on top, and some chunky blonde just through the top layer. The blonde would need to bo platinum - red and platinum is FABULOUS, it'll most likely take a couple times but it's so worth it.



OR



Bottom black, Red top, chunk of blonde over the bangs (hopefully you have side swept bangs haha), and another chunk of blonde on the back of the head. Now to explain....if you're looking at the top of your head the blonde on the bangs would form a triangle the point being the middle of your head. Another triangle of blonde is formed by the blonde in the back of your head, the poing of which being in the middle of your head meeting up with the point of the front triangle.



Sorry if my digi worked I would send you a pic, It's hard to expain, I've done it before and it's really funky.

No comments:

Post a Comment