Monday, May 7, 2012

Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

I want bright red hair and I'm allergic to the chemical hair dyes so have decided to try out henna. My hair is naturally dark blonde. I was wondering if anyone has tried the 'caca rouge' from Lush and if so what were the results like? Also anyone who has achieved bright red hair using henna please let me know where you got it from! Thankyou.



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

Hi, one of my friends uses the caca rouge and I use caca brun one. My friend bleaches her hair, so she gets a very bright red look, I think in a recent Lush Magazine you get free with gift boxes there's a woman in there with her hair done caca rouge, I'm assuming she also has light coloured hair as it is very very bright red!! You could always go into Lush and ask for a little sample of a block to do a strand test.



%26amp; to the person above, yes Lush know caca is french for poo, but its marketing so people know there are no chemicals in it and it's as natural as possible.



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

no but the name would put me off - caca means poo in French!! Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question at all but I had to mention that! :o)



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

one note about henna. It contains a thing called metallic salts. Once you use it, you cannot put bleach(highlights) or permanent color over the top or it will melt you hair and break off. so if you like to change your hair alot dont use henna. bc you cant go lighter after this untill the color is grown out if you want to change you hair, and your allergic to dye..foil them in!! The color wont ever touch your scalp, thus solving the problem of your allergy. and you get a new look! THere is alot you can do with foil, so goto the salon. Plus "normal" color has alot more options, and is better than the henna...just becasue something is natural doesnt mean its better.



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

if your hair is blond then the hena will turn your hair green not red, i used caca noir nd my cous used caca rouge, mine went really dark but my cous went green as her hair is blonde. id ask at the counter if it would turn green on your own hair colour.



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

Henna dyes are acutally bad for your hair. Even tho its natural you cant get bleach highlights over it cause it'll really really damage your hair because it contains Metallic Salts..go to a salon and get it professionally done..you'll be able to do more with your hair with out henna crap.



Henna Hair dye: I'm thinking of buying 'caca rouge' from Lush, anyone here tried it?

Hi there!



Well some people like Lush and it's an okay product BUT keep in mind there are a few other ingredients in there so you won't be 100% amazing results with the color. There is cocoa butter in it and you have to melt it and such. There are no instructions as to dye release, which is usually a must with henna powder.



Dye release means the time that you need to let the henna powder sit with it's liquid to become ready to use. and have dye content.



Okay for bright red hair it might get there but if you use body art quality henna powder, then you wil get pure, deep results and there are no chemicals in that. But to be real red and not so orangey because your hair is already blond-ish, you may need a few applications to get it more red or add some hibiscus tea as your liquid or a pbit of paprika.



Find out what recipe will work BEST for you here as well



http://chatter.thebeautybottle.com/



Hope this helps! I've been doing natural hair care for 10 yrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment