Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How would the color turn out? How badly would my hair be damaged?

I really don't want to bleach my hair.



I also don't want bright red. Having a 'hint' of red in my black hair would be fine.



I am probably going to dye my hair red with red hair dye, and see how it turns out.



I would like to know some other opinions on this.



The only other dyeing I have ever done, was to the ends of my hair. I had to bleach it. It completely ruined it. Great color though.



How would the color turn out? How badly would my hair be damaged?

For you I think the color that would me most suitable is Egyptian Plum by Clairol Natural Instincts. It'll give you a nice darkish reddish..and a little purplish look. If you want you can google it and see how the color will look.



How would the color turn out? How badly would my hair be damaged?

Bleach is your hair's worst enemy. Avoid it at all costs. Just get some red hair dye and put it over your natural black. You will definitely get at least a hint.



How would the color turn out? How badly would my hair be damaged?

How to Pick the Right Hair Color based on your hair color and undertone to avoid color failure



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment