Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can I get my hair re-colored now?

My natural hair color is red - For the past year I've been getting it colored at an Aveeda Salon to brown. I can't remember the exact name my hairdresser called the dye, but she had to use the strongest color to cover my red. Now my guy has been begging me to get the red hair back - its been 2 months since last colored. Would it be possible for my hairdresser to color me back to red? Thanks!!



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

yeah sure it is it may not look like ur natural color but they can make it red



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

Add a picture so we can see how dark your hair is now...



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

I am sure a hairdresser can change it to red, but it might depend on how dark the brown is.



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

It depends on the condition of your hair, but experience has taught me that two months is plenty of time between coloring. If your hair is damaged and/or dry, do some at-home deep conditioning treatments before you get it colored. I really like Queen Helene's cholesterol deep conditioning mask (available at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $3).



Since red dye tends to fade quicker, don't shampoo your hair for a day or two after you get it dyed. And use that conditioning mask every other week to help your hair hold the color. But don't use hot oil treatments! They cause hair color to fade even faster!



Have fun with your red hair! It's such a fun color!



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

Yes it would and you also can strip your hair. Stripping your hair means to use this hair stuff that takes all the die out of it and you get your natural color back.



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

Yeah corse!! the hairdressers should be able to do it... they might go on about you to have the colours ripped out not liturally but you know... they are just bloody money grabbers trust me... my friend bleached her hair blonde about a year back and when she went to get it died a dark brown again it cost her 鎷?00 because they said her hair would go green other wise... i went and got my hair bleached blonde a few weeks back but hated it so i got my mum to dye it a dark brown and it was fine!! i just feel realy sorry for my m8 who paid all her b-day money on her hair...



Lets face it your hairs going to be in a bad condition anyway no matter what they say so just go ahead and do it!!



Sorry for the essay lol just thought id let ppl know ...



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

i think your hair is fine now but if you want it that colour again im not sure you can have the same if you cant remember what the excact colour is then you can proberly ask too see some colours simlar xx



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

Yes you should be able to dye it back.



Try getting some protein treatments or other things to restore health to your hair if it doesn't seem healthy enough.



But it should.



Can I get my hair re-colored now?

Yes but it might now be the exact color as your natural..

No comments:

Post a Comment