Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My 5 month old's Hair Color?

I have dark Brown hair, My Wife has Sandy Blonde hair, My 5 month old has Auburn color hair. Im thinking the red came from me since when I grow a beard a few red hairs grow in , But my question is will it stay Red or is there a good chance it will change closer to mine or my wife's color?



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

I was a blonde for the first three years of my life, then it grew in dark brown.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

hmmm, i think it'll have a reddish hue if not red red



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

there's a good chance the colour will change. Babys lose their hair eventaully and it grows back sometimes in a different colour.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

It will get browner with age. You would have never know her hair was auburn when the kid gets to kindergarten.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

as kids grow up, their hair tends to get darker so if its a lighter suburn then it might go to a full "red" color or it may go brown, but im almost positive it wont get lighter. good luck! and by the way your baby sounds adorable!



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

any baby can come out with any color hair its all according to the dna. my sister was born with black curly hair after a couple of months it feel out and grew back in blonde. and now today shes 24 and has a brown color. so needless to say you will not know what your babies hair will look like for some time.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

I have dark brown hair, my ex husband has black hair. When he was a child his hair was strawberry blonde and got darker as the years went on. Our son was born with strawberry blonde and it was so adorable, now he is ten years old and it still has the red tint to it, but it's slowly going into brownish red. What color did you all have as children? Also, my Daddy had the same color hair my son has now, so I love claiming the color is fro my side, lol



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

My very blonde baby's hair is now black. Don't know where that color came from. My husband and I have brown hair. P.S. Your baby's eyecolor may change also.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

So far, 90% of the kids in my extended family do not keep the hair color they are born with. We have three grandbabies this generation born with red hair. One still has it, one has platinum blond hair, and one has light brown hair.



My generation, I was the only one born with red hair, and it is now light brown.



My dad's generation there were two redhead sisters, both of them stayed auburn.



What color are her eyelashes and eyebrows? If they are dark, her hair will probably get darker. If they are light red, her hair might stay red. If they are blonde, she will probably go blonde.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

your childs hair could stay that color or it could change when she gets older it all depends. also it maybe gentics as to y her hair is that color n y u grow a feew red hairs on your beard. if it is a ressesive trait then that means she has gotten an allele form both you and your wifr. also she might have that hair color if one of your parents has red hair



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

that happens a lot if a blonde and burnett has a child it usually comes out brown og a red color



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

There is a good chance of either. Hair changes relatively quickly as an infant, but continues to change over the years well into adulthood. If you look at old pictures of yourself over a course of infancy to present in one year intervals, you will see what I mean. My kids went from white blonde to dirty blonde from birth to about 15 yrs. old. I was born copper red, and went from strawberry blonde (reddish blonde) to copper, back to strawberry, to red red (when I was pregnant both times) and none of this with dye jobs...MY natural color now is probably a dirty blondish red color with white and gray highlights.



My 5 month old's Hair Color?

Babies hair color may get darker for the first few years. It may stay auburn or have just hightlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment