Monday, May 7, 2012

Semi-permanent hair dye?

I currnetly have dark brown hair. A few weeks ago I used Manic Panic bright red hair dye cream on my hair. It still looked brown but with a red hue. It said on the jar that it lasts 5-40 shampoos. I want to bleach my hair but I know I shouldn't use it over semi-permanent dye. What's the best way to get rid of ALL the wash out dye from my hair?



Semi-permanent hair dye?

sadly i believe you have to let it wear off. i made the mistake of putting that crap called wash out color and it has yet to wash out months later.... was supposed to wash out in 20 washes.. i wash mine everyday ...lol my hairdresser told me there isnt a such thing. ask your hair dresser.



Semi-permanent hair dye?

Manic Panic last longer than it says it does, I learned that when I dyed my hair hot pink. :P I just let it wash out by itself... I've never found anything to speed up the process. Sorry.



Semi-permanent hair dye?

Wash your hair 5-40 times. Or, call the manufactorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment