Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair Query, I want to go BLONDE?

I had Dark Red hair for approximately 3 years and then bleached my hair and dyed it bright red then added another darker red dye ontop to go back to normal.



After 3 months I went to a really good salon and said "I want lighter if not blonde hair". She went through all this with me explaining that due to my previous colouring this may be difficult, which it was I was sat in the salon for over 4 hours (2hrs of bleaching, she had to RE-APPLY the bleach) naturally I have dark blonde/mousey brown hair which could be easily dyed blonde.



So anyway I now have highlighted red hair which looks fantastic after 2 months of this style I want to go for the "BLONDE" look, do you think this would be achievable or will I have to continually go through the highlighting process.



My hair apperantly is in v good condition and extremely strong so I doubt it will wreck my hair.



If anyone could give me some salon tips I'd be v grateful



Thanks,



Misseh



Hair Query, I want to go BLONDE?

Im surprised after all the bleaching that you still have hair. You should let it grow out and continually cut it so that u can try and achieve your more natural blonde and start over from there. It may take a while but its worth it.



Hair Query, I want to go BLONDE?

The best way to achieve this is through highlighting. All over blond is very time consuming, costly and takes maintenance. You would also have to endure what you went through again. Just have more highlights done this time. Have them do a natural placement but then more foils more concentrated in the front and through the top.



Hair Query, I want to go BLONDE?

Well, I should think that if you're pleased with the job this stylist did, you should just keep going to her and let her help you with the transition. Bleach is a killer on hair, and healthy or not, will eventually take its toll. Unless you keep your hair really short and it doesn't matter, you really need to phase out the bleach or your hair is literally going to start breaking off faster than it can grow. You can reach some level of blonde with just the single process coloring, but it's never going to be really sun-bleach blonde/platinum blonde without bleach. So, you just need to slowly phase out the bleach and start relying on just the color more.



Hair Query, I want to go BLONDE?

ANd I'm Abraham Lincon!!!! Try Sun- In it has perixiode so it'll dry your hair though!

No comments:

Post a Comment